How to get featured on Issue No. 206
As an artist, photographer, crafter or any other creator, you can submit your work by emailing to email@example.com. There are a couple of questions we would like you to answer. Please do take your time to think them through and feel free to include anything you would like the audience to know.
- How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
- Whom do you look up to?
- Are there any personalities that have contributed to your successful career path? Who or what has been the biggest influence on your way of thinking?
- How did your art/photography/other career start? What made you want to become an artist/photographer/other?
- What was the biggest challenge you’ve faced during your career as an artist?
- Do you have a favourite quote that describes what you truly believe in?
- How do you define creativity?
- If you had one advice for someone seeking to live a creative life, what would you tell him?
- What do you know now that you wish you knew at 21?
- Is there anything for which you would be ready to give up your passion for art?
- Your full name, location and bio
- A short description of the work you'd like us to feature, if possible a press release
- Between 6 - 10 images of your work with a width of minimum 1000 pixels. Feel free to add anything you would like the audience to see, including Vimeo/Youtube Videos or any other links.
- A link to your website or online portfolio
Please give us three days to respond to your submission.